Saturday, November 8, 2014

Introduction to a New Project

So, it's November, which, among many things, means NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). As I am a busy guy with school and all, I don't have the dedicate towards trying to write a whole novel. However, I have an idea for a project I have been thinking of pursuing, and now is a good time to announce it.
Project: Untitled
Objective: Write a series of short stories all taking place within a futuristic world where the ability to do magic has been unlocked by science and is controlled by the Company.

As it is November, it is a good time to start putting these together. I hope to generate 1/week during this month, at least in some shape or form. Mind you, because of this, they will be fairly rough. Any comments and suggestions to help me make it better will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy reading!

Part 1:
Short Circuit

Part 2:
 Numinousity Sequence

Part 3:
Gifts

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I'm stoked to read these and am also kinda bummed I didn't know about them till now! Especially since you as much as told me on Facebook that you were doing this...

    Not sure how I missed that, actually.

    ReplyDelete